Would you like to visit Mexico City and Our Lady of Guadelupe?
Now you have a chance! Specialty for members of Peter & Paul Group we organize a pilgrimage to Mexico City.
Please find all information below and reach out if you are interested.
When: October 21 – October 26 (may change)
Total cost: (estimate) $1000 – $1500 per person
Hotels 5 nights:
- City Express La Raza 15 min to Basilica, 20 min to Historic Center of Mexico City $250
- Hotel Fontan Reforma 25 min to Basilica, 5 min to Historic Center of Mexico City – $350
- Gorgeous Condesa House with Beautiful Private Garden (8 people) – $3000
- New! Stunning 3 bdrm, Iconic Building, Down Town (6 people) – $1100
Flights: ~$400 (United)
Volaris ~$350 https://www.google.com/travel/flights/s/H4iWjGs6S3Tbxk3z7
Car rental: $150 – $200
Food: $200 – $300
What to do
Places to visit:
- Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Zócalo: The Birthplace of the Constitution
- The National Museum of Anthropology
- Templo Mayor and the Great Pyramid of Tenochtitlán
- Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral
- The National Palace
- Chapultepec Park
- National History Museum
- Coyoacán & the Frida Kahlo Museum
- Alameda Central
- The Square of the Three Cultures and Santiago de Tlatelolco
- The House of Tiles
- Museo Mural Diego Rivera and Museo Rufino Tamayo
- Quentin Cafe
- Almanegra Café
- Efimero Café
- Cafebrería El Péndulo
Arrival: around noon
Afternoon: Historic Center
Evening: Our Lady of Guadalupe, prayer: 6:00 pm Novena, 7:00 pm Holy Mass.
Afternoon: Roma & Condesa
9 am: Holy Mass
Visiting and exploring Coyoacán
Hike on Ajusco Volcano (for anyone who wants it).
If anyone is interested in going for 4-5 nights to Mexico City please fill out the form. Also looking for volunteers to help with organizing the pilgrimage.
Email: [email protected]